Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Scrapbooking Queen Winner's

Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's Castle and
thank you for playing along with The Queen's Court
winner need to email The Queen to claim their prize 

thescrapbookingqueen1@gmail.com
Make sure you grab your badge for your blog



The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge  winners 


Susan Kennedy

Jani 

Phi 



Thank you for joining us over at
The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Digi Challenge
Make sure you visit our wonderful sponsor for 
with out them we just be another challenge...

10 comments:

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Why does the date at the top say November 5th? Congrats to all the winners!

Jessica Buffa said...

Yippee....just came across this and am super excited!!! Thank you for hosting such fun challenges with wonderful sponsors!!!
:O)
Jessica

Debbie said...

Who Hooo! I'm so excited to adopt some images! THank you for hosting a great place to get together and create.

Julie said...

Awesome!!! I haven't gotten to use Bugaboo stamps yet.

Julie M

Ciska said...

Wow, lovely surprise to see I was among the prize winners! Congratulations, everyone!

Denacline88 said...

Congrats everyone who was a winner. I was a multiple winner also...could someone please tell me how we get our prizes? I am new to this, and I have e-mailed the Queen several times, but heard back nothing, so not sure what I am doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated. My e-mail is

denacline88@hotmail.com

Blessings, Dena

Ciska said...

Hi Dena, have had the same problem, tried emailing but haven't received anything yet. Sometimes mails are filtered out by an overzealous spam filter?

My email is zweden99@hotmail.com

Kate said...

Yeah congrats to all the winners.

Hugs,
kate

Gail said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your prizes!

Jani said...

Wow, thank you so much for choosng my card!
Congrats to all the other winners, too!

I will send my email right away!

Jani x

Post a Comment